We are excited to introduce you to MIS! A lot goes into making decisions about the best school for your child, so our admissions process helps to ensure that your child will love being part of the MIS experience. Please review the process below and do not hesitate to reach out with questions!
- Request more information to start the process at MIS! Laura Bovard, our Director of Admissions, will be in touch shortly after your request has been submitted.
- Schedule a tour or RSVP to an Open House
- Create an account (you will receive an email containing a verification link)
- once verified, log in to your account to apply
- follow the instructions in the application
- submit! (a $30 non-refundable fee must be paid to apply)
By creating an account, you will have the flexibility to log in and out of your account to access your open application, make changes and submit required documentation! It will also allow you to track the status of your application, print the completed application, monitor when MIS receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
- Once a complete application is received, students are invited to spend time in a classroom during a classroom visit. Laura will be in touch with more information at that time.
- Admissions decisions are made in early March and communicated to parents via email and letter.
Application Deadline: February 13, 2020. After this date, applications are accepted on a rolling basis until each class is full. Please contact our Admissions office to inquire about space availability.
We are excited to meet you and your family! We appreciate the interest and are here to assist you any way we can.
Note For Preschool Classes
Preschool students must be three by September 10th and toilet-trained to be admitted to MIS. We offer a choice of a half day (8:30-12:30) preschool or full day until 3:00. We also have before and after care available on a drop in basis.
MIS Admissions Policies
Please contact Laura Bovard, Director of Admissions and Marketing, 406-542-9924, for information regarding tuition or to learn more about our program.