Thank you for your interest in the Missoula International School. MIS is the only program in Missoula to offer both full language immersion and small class sizes taught using the International Baccalaureate® educational framework.
- Click on the link below and submit Registration of Interest. This will require an email address and password.
- Schedule a tour or RSVP to an Open House -click on the link below and set up your account with us.
- Complete the convenient online application and pay the $25 application fee
- Email the teacher evaluation forms to be completed by the current classroom teacher or school
- Once a complete application is received, students are invited to spend time in a classroom during a classroom visit.
- Admissions decisions are made in early March and communicated to parents via email and letter.
Application Deadline: February 8, 2019. After this date, applications are accepted on a rolling basis until each class is full. Please contact our Admissions office to inquire about space availability.Access Online Application and Registration of Interest Form
Note For Preschool Classes
Preschool students must be three by September 10th and toilet-trained to be admitted to MIS. We offer a choice of a half day (8:30-12:30) preschool or full day until 3:00. We also have before and after care available on a drop in basis.
MIS Admissions Policies
Please contact Laura Bovard, Director of Admissions and Marketing, 406-542-9924, for information regarding tuition or to learn more about our program.