Come be part of our learning in action! A visit to our school is the best way to experience the Spanish immersion classroom – see the preschoolers interact in centers, visit a music or 3D design class or watch a K/1 class present a project in Spanish. Tours generally last 40 minutes.
Interested parent? Come see MIS learning in action. MIS hosts several informational meetings and school tours during the year. These Open Houses include a presentation of the school, school tour and classroom visit (if during the school day). More information on tuition and the International Baccalaureate® (IB)program are also available.
Informational meetings dates and times are (children are welcome to attend)!:
Middle School Informational Meeting & Tour
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 3:45 p.m. Middle School specific information
Kindergarten Informational Meeting & Tour
- Tuesday, January 14th, 2020 @ 9:00 am
Preschool Open House
- Friday, January 17th, 2020 @ 9:00 am
Preschool through 8th Grades
- Tuesday, January 21st, 2020 @ 9:00 am
- Tuesday, January 28th, 2020 @ 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, February 4th, 2020 @ 9:00 am