Thank you for your interest in the Missoula International School. MIS is the only program in Missoula to offer both full language immersion and small class sizes taught thru the IB curricular framework. The Admissions Process is outlined below:
- Click on the link below and submit Registration of Interest. This will require an email address and password.
- Schedule a tour or RSVP to an Open House -click on the link below and set up your account with us.
- Complete the convenient online application and pay the $25 application fee
- Email the teacher evaluation forms to be completed by the current classroom teacher or school
- Once a complete application is received, students are invited to spend time in a classroom during a classroom visit.
- Admissions decisions are made in early March and communicated to parents via email and letter.
Applications are due by Friday, February 3, 2017 for the 2017/2018 school year.
Summer 2017 update: There are limited spaces available in preschool-first grade. Please contact the admissions office for more information.
Special note for preschool classes
Students must be three by September 10th and toilet-trained to be admitted to MIS. We offer a choice of a half day (8:30-12:30) preschool or full day until 3:00. We also have before and after care available on a drop in basis.